Residential Water Damage Restoration
If your home has experienced water damage due to a flood, roof leak, hotwater tank or pipes bursting, then you should know that prompt attention to the damage is of the utmost importance. When water damage is extensive, the water can seep into walls, floors and furniture, leading to rot and decay.
The formation of dangerous mold, fungi and other bacterial microbes is inevitable if left unchecked. There is also the question of structural damage to consider. The longer you wait, the greater the amount of damage, and the longer it will take to get your house back to being a home.
When you call Exceptional Carpet Cleaning, our experienced crew will rush to your premises to get the water restoration and damage limitation process under way.
Exceptional Carpet Cleanning Water Damage Restoration and Cleanup Process Includes:
- First, a specialist surveys the extent of the damage to your property. We make an estimate for your water damage restoration and upon approval our service technicians are deployed, making use of specialized processes to clean up the area immediately.
- Once your approval has been given, the next step is to remove all traces of standing water. Even an inch of water left standing for too long can lead to the breeding of bacteria causing mold and mildew. Truck mounted extraction equipment and tools are used to get every ounce of water removed quickly so the drying process can begin. Antimicrobials are used to prevent odor causing bacterial growth.
- Next, the evaporation process is started by strategically placing high speed airmovers in the affected areas to dry remaining flooring. Special moisture meters are used to determine if moisture is present in the walls and special wall dryers are put into place to reach the trapped moisture in the walls and behind cabinets if necessary. Dehumidifiers are used to keep the air dry so that secondary damage is avoided and to ensure the maximum effectiveness of the airmovers.
- The home is monitored to ensure the drying process is progressing and no other equipment is necessary.
- Repairs are made to any walls or flooring and all surfaces are cleaned and dried.
- When the water damage restoration process is complete, your furniture is put back in place and your home is left clean, fresh and dry.
Why Choose Exceptional Carpet Cleaning?
Our emergency response service ensures that our crew and technicians are at the site within hours of your call. As a highly trained and experienced water removal company, we know that in cases of water damage, regardless of scale, immediate attention is of the utmost importance. Delays could lead to permanent damage that cannot be restored and your home could be a breeding ground for bacteria and mold.
We treat your home the way we would like our own homes to be treated, with caution and care. Baseboards are not removed unless necessary. We attempt to dry carpet in place to prevent removal and replacement of carpet and padding. Special extraction equipment is used to make this possible.
Our professional crew consists of experienced technicians with many years of experience in the water restoration business. We use industrial size air blowers, air dehumidifiers, wall cavity dryers, and powerful extraction equipment to dry your home as quickly as possible. After the water cleanup is completed, we make sure that we use high quality deodorizers and sanitizers to remove all traces of fungi and mold, making sure the area is 100 percent free from the dangerous effects of microbes and bacteria still lurking.
We treat your personal belongings with the utmost care and helping ensure they are restored to their pre-damage state and returned to you. Quality control is something we take very seriously to ensure that we gain your confidence and loyalty.
Our technicians have been trained and certified in Water Damage and Retoration by the IICRC to ensure that each technician in your home has the knowledge necessary to properly care for and dry your home quickly and efficiently.